Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rugs For My New Place

Last month was the best day for me and guess what guys, I just turned 20 and oh, dad allowed me to move-out from our house to my new place. How great is that? I’m standing on my own now and started to call myself as independent lady. And guess what, the first thing I brought for my brand new home is Wool and Sisal rugs. They are made from natural fiber which I really craved to have long ago.

I personally design my room and spent some time to put the rugs on it. The way it looks was lovely. The touch of classiness was seen all over plus I can feel the warmth of nature from my floor. I know natural area rugs are great but never come to my mind that the output is much better than what I’ve visualized.

I simply write my own experience here for you to know how great natural things are, not just rugs but everything that are made naturally. Take some switch and let’s help save our planet on our own little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment