Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Friend that is Passionate in Home Improvements

I have this story of my friend that is very passionate in changing her house deco every year. Of course she scouted a lot of resources just to be on her way to perfection. Actually this happened last month and the result is very awesome.

Her house is not that fully furnished at the very first years when they started to settle down with her husband. But to her very diligent and patient attitude, she had come up a now very lovable house that I myself can’t resist of going in and out every time I pass by.

She had painted her house light green. This actually blends to her greenly garden located in front of her home sweet home. Then she has tailored some cloth to make as a curtain on all her windows, mind you that was very fantastic. I love this friend of mine since she has very light hands when it comes to improving her home. She has also purchased a living room set she had wanted ever since. But you know what added the most sparkling effect? The Natural Area Rugs she bought from a known store. Although the maintenance seemed to be another task for her but it doesn’t matter because she is equipped of the right ways how to clean it up. She also purchased it with Shag Rugs to add up beauty on the small parts of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment