Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Way of Style for our Home Make-over

Last week I’ve decided to make a total make-over on my place and my first move is to repaint the whole house including our garage. From our old time color white and brown, I switched into mint color with a shade of dark green at the corner. As for the effect, the house looks brand new and the color was lively, it perfectly suites on my happy mood.

After few minutes of sightseeing, I discovered how dull our living room floor is. It was like no one could ever notice that we had a shinny wooden floor. Funny, but it does matter for me. I mean, every corner of the home should promise a hundred times of happiness and contentment and ours was dull. So to solve this problem, I purchased Sisal Carpet. I was naturally made carpet and maybe you wonder why I brought natural made stuff. Well, it’s simple, our house is made of wood and natural area rugs are the best thing to use. And oh, I really love my new brought carpet. The texture of the fabric that is used and the quality was awesome. I can say that nature was in my living area as the touch of natural area rugs promise a million times of comfort and beauty for my floor.

My floor is done and for the final touch, I just rearrange those tiny things inside my house and viola! It was a brand new home then!

No comments:

Post a Comment