Monday, January 17, 2011

My New Year, My New Home

So here we go again. Got another year to have much of useful daily activities hopeful to make things better every day. Life is getting better if you are just having focus into it. The more you are to believe the more you are to have it.

So back to the rug issue. Well, I just wrote it on one of my blogs before that I really wanted to change the way our house will look like. My sister has given me the excuse I've needed to swap the rugs in the living and dining rooms. Actually it is more like a great room all combined and I wanted to have a new home somehow. Of course I am decided now to go with somewhat more natural area rugs than the plain older rugs we've been using before. Of course there nothing wrong about it but of course each year we wanted to have another aura and better aura shall I say to change the perspective of our house design.

Small things may come along and great things may follow. Hopefully this will be a start to have another great year after having this one right into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment