Thursday, January 27, 2011

My mom is not aware of Natural Area Rugs

Last Sunday was my best lol day. Why? Because my mom simply made it (oh mom, you're really is the best clown I’ve ever meet). It started when my sister and brother in-law arrived to our place since Sunday was a family day. We gathered and do the non-stop chit-chat. It was fun seeing how happy each other especially my mom who really missed my sister that already had her own family and moved away from home. Mom was acting weird (a typical mother always does), she tells my sister about the do’s and don’ts when it comes on handling home. Always change the pillows, curtains, the flowers and etc. Mom talks a lot and my sister simply said yes to cut the story short, when mom almost done with her talking my sister ask this; "mom is it ok to use natural area rugs"?

Whoa, mind you guys my mom was stunt. And what would you expect to a woman who is more hippie than me and always believed in change? Anyway, after few seconds of floating in the air, my mom finally reacted and it goes this way "What are natural area rugs"? Funny, why asks this if you know that it is rugs. But later I realized that my mom is modern and stepping backward was not her must have lists.

To cut the story short, my sister explained everything to her, of how great this rug is and can easily be maintained. She can even have this without worrying her budget and it comes in various sizes, colors and different impact. It can be used on any types of homes and what is more important is that natural area rugs are non-toxic. You will get the touch of classiness as well as helping our planet.

At the end of the conversation, my mom was impressed and decided to go shopping on the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment